Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Essie Lilacism





Essie Lilacism

Lilacism, a lilac creme that dries with a nice gloss, is opaque in 2 coats, though I did 3 to cover up cuticle drag and unevenness. Lilacism is another polish that I have had for around 2 years now, but, surprisingly, the formula is much better than when I first bought it. It was originally a bit sheer and thin, but now it's thick enough to become opaque in 2 coats and is much easier to apply. However, the increased thickness made the dry time a bit longer. The color is most accurate in the last two pictures, though they are blurry. (The blue in Lilacism really trolled me when I was taking pictures!)

Do any of you guys have that weird polish that just gets better and better as time goes by? (That sounds like I'm describing wine... ~__~ )

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment