Monday, May 21, 2012

Love & Beauty Pink



In direct light:


Love & Beauty Pink

Pink is a blue-based pink/lavender pink that is best described as a Pepto-Bismol pink. It is opaque in 2 coats and dries with a gloss, though somewhat matte, which makes me think there is a little neon pigment in the polish. In shady areas, Pink really pops out, another indicator that it may have those pigments. The formula was a bit thick (the polish separated a little, but I bought it anyway), but I didn't have any issues applying it. The color isn't as light as seen in the photos; you can definitely see the blue-base/lavender tint. I think the neon pigments fooled my camera. :( 

Love & Beauty polishes are from Forever21. From my experiences, they're pretty good quality! And cheap too! However, they never really name their polishes (some even have the same "names" even though they are clearly different polishes), which makes me really sad. Great polishes should have great names, I say! Another thing I don't really like is that in-store selection varies. Oh well, you can't have it all.

On another note, how are the watermarks? Are they too distracting? Please let me know what you think! :)

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment