Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Essence You Belong To Me



In direct light:



Essence You Belong To Me

You Belong To Me is a powder blue creme, is opaque in 2 coats, and dries with a nice gloss. Many bloggers have described this as a mint with a hint of blue, but for the life of me, I only see powder blue. The formula was thick and almost gooey (almost!) and did not level out well, but was still alright to work with. Dry time was slow because it was thick. Please keep in mind that I had You Belong To Me for several months now and, if you remember from my first Essence polish swatches and reviews, I find that many of my Essence polishes tend to thicken over time. 

If you like You Belong To Me, act fast!  Essence has a tendency to discontinue shades (like Irreplaceable, one of my favorite polishes... still trying to find a dupe). But as of right now, it is still on Ulta's website (not sure about in-stores). The glimmer of hope is that I generally find a larger selection of Essence polishes in-stores than online.

By the way, did anyone else think of Taylor Swift's hit song, "You Belong To Me"? XD

What color would you say You Belong To Me is?

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment