Thursday, May 24, 2012

L'Oreal Walk on the Beach



Without flash:



L'Oreal Walk on the Beach

Walk on the Beach is a greyish-beige creme. However, I am convinced that it may be a very light taupe because it is either a warm beige (in direct sunlight) or a cool grey (in indirect sunlight and shade) whenever I look at it. It is opaque in 3 coats. I don't know why, but I did a very thin first coat. I guess it's just because I just woke up and my brain was not functioning properly yet... Walk on the Beach dried with a nice shine and had a very nice formula, not too thin or too thick. I really liked the brush too. It was around half the size of OPI's brush and did not have a fan shape either. Walk on the Beach was a great introduction to L'Oreal polishes.

The first two pictures show how Walk on the Beach looks like in direct sunlight, while the last two show how it is most of the time. I apologize that I didn't use flash on those last pictures. If I had, though, it would not have been very color-accurate.

What do you think of this polish? Would you say it is a light taupe?

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment