Friday, June 1, 2012

Orly Space Cadet


Orly Space Cadet

First of all, I need to get this out of the way.


Do you see that gorgeous color shift?! I'm warning you, if you continue reading this post, you will go out of your way to find this stunner! You have been warned!

Actually, for some suspense, I'm going to post the rest of the pictures after my review! ;)

Space Cadet is a multichrome and is opaque in 3 coats. It flashes rose-pink, orange, yellow, golden green, pink-purple... I'm actually not sure. It flashes so readily that I don't even know how many or what colors there are. One thing is for sure is that the teal base peeks through. Anyways, the formula was great! It applied SO well! The polish was packed with pigments too! As always with Orly, the brush handle was very nice to use and rested comfortably between my fingers. Dry time was quicker than average.

...YOU NEED THIS POLISH. YOU NEED IT. End of story.

Now here's the rest of the pictures, which shows the beautiful color-shift. Have you guys died of suspense yet? :



In the shade:



Bottle shot! :


I believe a part of myself just died and went to nail polish heaven. R.I.P.

Anyways, I wanted to swatch this beauty for you guys because I have some pretty sad news. I got in organic chemistry lecture and lab this summer. It lasts 10 weeks and covers one whole year of ochem. I'll be much too stressed and busy to post often. :( Posts will, hopefully, be here and there until the class ends. ...At least you get to see this treasure before I'm on temporary leave, right? 

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment