Friday, June 29, 2012

I'd Like Some Lime With That


Thanks to my old, stubborn camera, I finally got a chance to play with the fruit fimo I bought from Sally Beauty Online! :D Making lemonade out of the lemons I was given! The fimo was very fun to play with and wear, but it couldn't conform to the curve of my nails. :( The fimo was too stiff to do so. 

For this mani, I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Timbleberry and 3 lime fimo slices. I placed them onto my fingers using an orange stick while the second coat of Timbleberry was still wet and secured them with 2 coats of Color Club Clear Coat. This mani was so bright and fun! I can't wait to do another mani with fimo!


The fimo slices were pretty good quality, but were not flexible enough to conform to the curve of my nails and some slices were not cut well. :( The top of the container was also hard to slide, but, luckily, the lime fimo slot was already open. Bottom line: I know you can get fimo that's better quality, better cut, more flexible, and cheaper than these ones elsewhere. I paid $5.99 for these Sally Beauty Online fruit fimos.

What do you guys think of fimos? Have you guys had the pleasure to play with them yet? :D

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment