Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Julep Maven Intro Box!


My Julep Maven Intro Box came in the mail yesterday! :D It was shipped and arrived in two days. The waiting (since last week or so) almost killed me! As you can see, my style is "Classic With A Twist". The intro box came with The Best Pedi Cream Ever (It really is the name, not my opinion as I haven't tried it yet.) and two polishes: Robin and Rose. I will be giving each beauty its own swatch and review post. The toe separators were included as freebies!


Bottom line: I love the packaging, the service, and the perks. I have not swatched the polishes yet, but they seem very promising! I can't wait until I can swatch them! My referral link is http://www.julep.com/?r=22021468


See you guys on the other side of the day!


- M

No comments:

Post a Comment