Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Rimmel Violet Swizzle + Hare Polish Pegasus

Self-purchased




Rimmel Violet Swizzle (index and middle fingers) is a textured, frosty light purple with red undertones. I used 4 coats, but I think I could have gotten away with 3. The formula was good and easy to control. It's somewhat sheer and the texture took a bit of time to materialize though. It has a very wide brush that's a bit similar to those in Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line, which some people have trouble using. I had no problems though. It dried fairly quick. I didn't use top coat in order to preserve the textured finish.

Hare Polish Pegasus (ring and pinky fingers) has a mix of silver hex glitter in a pale lavender crelly base. It's super delicate and such a darling polish. Why didn't I get it sooner?! I used coats 3. The formula was thin (but not runny! :D) and easy to apply. I'd say it had a nice formula. It dried very shiny, but I still used top coat. I got Pegasus from Hare Polish's Etsy store.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Nice manicure! I'm really like that texture polish a lot too.

    ReplyDelete