Thursday, July 10, 2014

KBShimmer Totally Tubular + Sally Hansen Fairy Teal

Self-purchased




KBShimmer Totally Tubular (index and middle fingers) has blue, red-violet, and turquoise glitter in a teal crelly base. I used 3 coats. The formula was good, but just a tad thin. I had to dab a bit to get the bigger glitters out, but didn't have much trouble doing so. I recommend setting the polish upside-down before using it in order to get a lot of glitter on each application. It dried satin so I used top coat.

Sally Hansen Fairy Teal (ring and pinky fingers) is a dusty, deep teal creme. I used 2 coats. The formula was great! It was very pigmented and applied easily even with the big paddle brush. I think the paddle brush goes well with curved nails because I've never had problems using it. A word of caution: this one stains badly! Definitely make sure to use at least 2 coats of base coat. It dried shiny, but I still used top coat. I'm not sure if Fairy Teal is in the revamped Complete Salon Manicure line, but I think I remember seeing the same or similar color the last time I was at the drugstore.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: