Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hare Polish Bisbee 2.0 + SpaRitual Ebb & Flow

Self-purchased




Hare Polish Bisbee 2.0 (index and middle fingers) has gold shimmer and hex and square glitter in a dusty teal crelly base. I used 3 coats. The formula was good, though a tad sheer. I had to dab a bit to get the bigger glitters, but I didn't have any problems doing so. I recommend setting Bisbee 2.0 upside-down in order to get a lot of glitter onto the brush. It dried satin so I used top coat. I purchased Bisbee 2.0 from Hare Polish's Etsy store.

SpaRitual Ebb & Flow (ring and pinky fingers) is a gorgeous turquoise creme. I used 2 coats. It's insanely pigmented so I think you can get away with 1 thick coat. It might stain because it's so pigmented so I recommend using at least 2 coats of base coat. The formula was wonderful! SO buttery and easy to apply! I really like the thin brush, which makes the polish easy to control and is similar to Essie's. It dried shiny, but I still used top coat.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: