Tuesday, July 8, 2014

China Glaze Glistening Snow + Nails Inc. Noho

Self-purchased






China Glaze Glistening Snow (index and middle fingers) is a dense, holographic silver glitter. Think of it as a full-coverage version of the beloved Fairy Dust! I used 3 coats. The formula was good and easy to control. I've had this for several months to a year now, which is when I generally find many of my China Glazes to have dried up a little. I noticed this one didn't escape the same fate when I applied it, but it's nothing some thinner can't fix! :) It dried very gritty so I used 3 coats top coat.

Nails Inc. Noho (ring and pinky fingers) is a black that produces a leather effect once it dries. The leather effect is much smoother than the texture effect. I think it'll be great for people who don't like how rough the texture effect is. I used 2 coats. The formula was amazing! It was the standard Nails Inc. formula: very pigmented, buttery, and easy to control and apply. The effect materialized soon after application. It dried quickly. I didn't use top coat in order to preserve the finish.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. These two look good together. I'm loving China Glaze Glistening Snow though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice mani!

    wonder how similar the leather effect is to the SinfulColors rubberized ones--I should do a comparison. I *think* I have a leather one in my untrieds.

    ReplyDelete