Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue


Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue

Thinking of Blue is an indigo creme that is opaque in 2 coats. It has a little purple (making it a true indigo) that you can't really see in the picture. The formula is great and it applied very well. Thinking of Blue dried fairly quickly and very shiny. Since it was so saturated and such a dark blue, I was worried that it would stain. Fortunately, there was no staining upon removal! Color me impressed! :D (No pun intended.)

With all the bright colors and glitters I've been seeing lately, I really needed a break! A dark-colored polish seemed like the perfect choice. (I also have a thing for dark-colored polishes. I can't wait for all the fall and winter collections to come out!)

What colors do you prefer? Brights or darks? Or maybe some sparkle? :D

- Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What do I prefer? UMMMMM All!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I like pastels the best, but I'm really enjoying some of the colors from the 2012 fall collections!

    ReplyDelete