Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Julep Daphne


Julep Daphne

Daphne is a very dusty/greyed-out seafoam green creme and is opaque in 2 coats. It was a little sheer on the first coat, which is very atypical of Julep polishes. I find that Julep polishes have incredible opacity on only the first coat, but (to reiterate) it was not so with Daphne. The formula was nice to work with and the dry time was relatively fast. But honestly, I'm disappointed with Daphne. She's nothing like what the promotional picture and the Julep blog's swatch showed. I wish she wasn't so greyed-out and murky.

I will post a comparison between Daphne, Julep Robin, China Glaze For Audrey, Ulta Mint Condition, and Essie Turquoise & Caicos soon. Stay tuned! :D

Daphne was included in the Julep Maven July 2012 "It Girl" box. You can sign up for Julep Maven using my referral link.

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M


1 comment:

  1. I like it grey-out. It's pretty, good for fall, good for work when you don't want it too bright.

    ReplyDelete