Monday, July 9, 2012

Julep O Canada!


1 coat of Julep O Canada! over 1 coat of OPI Samoan Sand

O Canada! has ruby red and iridescent glitter in a clear base. Unlike America the Beautiful, this little one is best for layering. Nevertheless, it is very pretty and delicate! The formula was nice and easy to work with. For the most part, the glitters painted themselves, except for a few misbehaving red glitter pieces that I had to dab onto my nails. (Shame on them!) Dry time is a little slow because of the dabbing, but is worth it for such a pretty polish! Unpatriotically, I'm thinking that I'll reach for O Canada! more than for America the Beautiful. The latter seems only appropriate for Memorial Day, Independence Day, and 9/11 while the former is much more versatile.

O Canada! was included, free, in the Julep Maven July 2012 boxes only for residents of Canada, but it could have been bought as an add-on. You can sign up for Julep Maven using my referral link.

I thought I'd post up O Canada! for some fun and sparkles. I mean, who doesn't hate Mondays?

Which one would you reach for more? America the Beautiful or O Canada?

See you guys on the other side of the day!

- M

3 comments:

  1. I would reach for O Canada more, b/c of the clear base. Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster! Check my blog’s home page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, phooey. i didn't realize you could O Canada as an add on... i guess i should have actually looked at the add on page lol. great swatches, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete