Thursday, January 1, 2015

Julep Josephine + Milani Gems

 Self-purchased




Julep Josephine (the base) is a very greyed-out teal creme. It looks very smoky. I used 2 coats. The formula was great, very pigmented, and applied very smoothly. No cleanup was necessary! It dried shiny, but I still used top coat.

Milani Gems (middle and ring fingers) has a mix of red, orange, gold, silver, magenta, blue, and green hexes in a clear base. I used 1 coat over Julep Josephine. The formula was wonderful! It had just the right amount of clear base and didn't require any dabbing. I love it when I can apply glitters like normal polishes! It dried very slightly bumpy so I used top coat to smooth it out.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I always love a good rainbow glitter and Milani Gems looks like a good one. It goes great over that teal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milani Gems is very pretty! Such a lovely manicure. :)

    ReplyDelete