Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Le Lacquer Hook Up Turns 3!

Le Lacquer Hook Up turns 3 today!

I am both surprised and happy that my blog has lasted so long. Even though it didn't grow much this year, I treasure the fact that I'm able to make LLHU into something that I enjoy. I love that I'm not met with the unrealistic demands and pressures that big blogs face.

I have a few things for LLHU next year in mind. However, nothing is promised yet. I will most likely be taking the next huge step in my life (provided that I don't suddenly decide to minor in something). It's going to be an enormous change, one that I'm not sure I'm ready for yet. (Then again, how many people are for this kind of change?) I'm not sure what route I'll be taking on this journey, but I'm thinking going with the flow may be my best option right now. (Along with beefing up my resume... Ahem.) Anyway, I definitely plan on swatching more of my collection next year, which has steadied over the past month or so. I'm really glad because I'd really like to play with the polishes I already have.

Goals I have in mind for LLHU for the new year (Can you believe it's already 2015?!) :
  1. Do my best to swatch more of my collection.
  2. Only buy polishes I really like and will wear more than twice.
  3. Don't pressure myself to swatch and review. Remember to take my time and enjoy life.
  4. Settle on a nail shape. I'm always changing between rounds and squovals. It's annoying.
  5. Turn to painting my nails (and playing with my precious cat baby) when I need to destress or distract myself from what life throws my way. Because we all need something to do as therapy.
That's really all, honestly.

I hope to continue this journey with you all! Happy New Year!

See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Happy three year blog anniversary! Really nice goals you have for the blog this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd Birthday! :-D And I reeeally like your resolutions, I will do my best to encourage you to stick to them ;-)

    ReplyDelete