Tuesday, January 6, 2015

ABC Challenge: A - Colors by Llarowe Angels Sing

Self-purchased

In an effort to swatch more of and enjoy my collection, I've decided to embark on the ABC Challenge on my own! :) It will appear every Tuesday. I'm so excited for this challenge because I think it'll be really fun to scavenge through my collection!





Colors by Llarowe Angels Sing is a sheer, grey-ish white with subtle, loose linear holo. It's sooo pretty! Why haven't I worn it until now?! I used 4 coats, but it's still a bit patchy. The formula was thin, but easy to apply. It dried shiny so I didn't use top coat.

Unfortunately, Angels Sing was produced for a limited time and is now unavailable. However, you can buy other Colors by Llarowe polishes at Llarowe.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Pretty color on you! Can't wait to see you tackle this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful on you! 4 coats would be a bit much for me, though.

    ReplyDelete