Saturday, January 24, 2015

Inspired by aoinail: Vintage Charm

I've been feeling pretty crummy lately so I decided to do some nail art! :) I actually really miss doing nail art. Too bad it takes a while to do it. :( The base of this design is inspired by a set of nails @aoinail on Instagram did. I used the Julep Maven January 2015 It Girl and add-on polishes I recently received because they matched the set of nails almost perfectly! (I got all four polishes for free using my Jules! :D)




I used Julep Margit for the thumb and ring fingers, Shelly for the index fingers, Phyllis for the middle and pinky fingers, and Janae for the polka dots, which were made using my second smallest dotting tool. I added some cat decals from Born Pretty Store and rose decals from KKCenterHK as accents.

Thanks for looking! See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments: