Saturday, January 17, 2015

Les Nail Smiths: January 2015 - Inspired by a Book

Hello, everyone! Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in this installment of Les Nail Smiths. I got very sick this week and am now swapped with schoolwork as the new semester has started. (So not looking forward to this semester, by the way...) I will definitely revisit this prompt in the future because I was really excited about it. Please be sure to check out Millie's awesome LNS mani for this month!

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better. Totally know what you mean about school work. I'm really not looking forward to it and I've already have so much work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon cuz I can't wait to see what you come up with for this month's prompt <3 lol

    ReplyDelete