Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Neverland Lacquers Dreaming of a Pink Christmas + Oh My Christmas

Self-purchased

I admit, these are long overdue swatches. I was procrastinating on posting these because they're no longer available and Neverland Lacquers no longer makes polishes, but I think the world still deserves to see these beauties!





Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

Dreaming of a Pink Christmas is a darling mix of pink-gold shimmer and iridescent square, holo and matte hex, dot, and snowflake glitters in pink, silver, and white in a white crelly base. It's BRIMMING with shimmer, which makes me so so happy! :) I used 3 coats. The formula was good and easy to apply, though I found it easier to dab on the snowflakes and medium-sized hexes and dots. I set the bottle upside-down before swatching, which made application easy since I didn't have to fish for the snowflakes. It dried bumpy so I used top coat to smooth it out.

Dreaming of a Pink Christmas was released under Neverland Lacquers' former name, Pop Culture Cosmetics.





Oh My Christmas

Oh My Christmas has star, snowflake, bell, snowmen, pine tree, candy cane, dot, and hex glitters in red, green, white, gold, and silver metallic and holo glitters in a clear base. Talk about a jolly ole glitterbomb! 8D I used 1 coat over Maybelline Walk in the Park. The formula was good and really jam-packed with glitter. I found it easiest to lay down a coat of the small glitters and then use a wooden stick to pick off the large glitters from the brush and place them onto the nail. While I was able to get a majority of the large glitters, the snowmen glitter proved elusive. :( It dried bumpy and some of the large glitters wouldn't lay flatly so I used a top coat to smooth everything out.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment