Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Les Nail Smiths: October 2015 - Halloween Fun & November 2015 - Plaid

I found my manicures for LNS October 2015 and November 2015! ^_^ I'm so happy!

October 2015 - Halloween Fun:


This manicure reminded me why I don't free-hand often... Sigh. So much potential in my mind, but a fail on my nails. Well, gold star for trying! :D

Nail polishes used:

OPI Don't Violet Me Down
LA Girl Uninhibited
Sinful Colors Citrine
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Kiss Black Striper

Please be sure to check out Millie's Halloween Fun nails!

November 2015 - Plaid:




Stamping is fun, but quite the hassle to clean up. (Especially cleaning the plates!) I'm going to make it a New Year's blog resolution to stamp more, though, because I need the practice and it's such easy nail art.

Nail polishes used:

Innisfree #116
Essie Little Brown Dress

Supplies used:

Gold striping tape (Born Pretty Store)
Gold microbeads (Born Pretty Store)
Flat-back pearl (Born Pretty Store)
Brown and clear rhinestones (Born Pretty Store)
Moyou London Hipster Plate Collection 06

Please be sure to check out Millie's plaid nails!

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment