Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Les Nail Smiths: December 2015 - Glass Nails

Yes, finally another LNS installment on here! I couldn't post October and November's in time because of midterms and then studying for finals. And when I did, I misplaced the pictures. -_- I shall post them soon! But anyway, for this month's LNS, Millie and I decided to do glass nails. It was a huge trend in South Korea not too long ago, and then slowly trickled down here. Instead of using a mylar sheet to get this look, I used some tape from Hoop Supplies. I will make a separate review post soon (hopefully)!







Polishes used:

Essie Sugar Daddy
Essie Penny Talk (accent nail)

Decals:

Pearls
Gold microbeads
Pearlized in White 1-in Wide

Pro Tips: I recommend using small scissors (such as those for trimming long eyebrow hairs) to cut the pearlized tape into small shapes. Small pieces also conform to the nail better and wear longer. I learned both the hard way...

I really enjoyed wearing this look! The sheer pink added a great minimalist feel and balanced the look out. Additionally, Penny Talk is a beautiful rose gold polish. Please be sure to check out Millie's glass nails as well!

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment