Friday, December 4, 2015

My Picks for Winter

Ho ho ho, here comes my picks for winter! (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) Many of my picks are blue or berry-toned, which makes sense as I always think of silvery blue icicles and cranberry juice this time of year.


Left to right in first photo:

Misa A Sin Worth Committing // deep blue shimmer
Butter London No More Waity, Katie // grey jelly with lavender glitter
Essie Leading Lady // deep, berry red with magenta glitter
Modi #203 // pale blue glitter texture
Revlon Midnight Sparkle // navy blue jelly with silver glitter
Zoya Dove // pale grey creme
Colors by Llarowe The Mighty Red Baron // intense red with subtle holo
Daiso Plum Red // berry creme
Revlon Cherries in the Snow // deep, pinky red creme
Zoya Stevie // pale violet glitter texture - reminiscent of sugared plums
Sephora by OPI Step Off, Sister! // silver and blue glitter

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment