Monday, November 11, 2013

Orly Miss Conduct











Orly Miss Conduct is a gorgeous magenta/red-violet/berry with holographic glitter-flakies. The base closely resembled a crelly, and was already very pigmented on the first coat. I used 3 coats for swatching purposes, but I think it could have passed with 2 coats. The color became deeper and richer with each coat though. The formula was wonderful - smooth and easy to apply and control. It dried to a nice shine. The only complaint I have is that top coat dulled the holographic effect of the glitter-flakies a little. (The plus side is that the base appeared to have even more depth.) I used 1 coat of top coat here.

What do you guys think? I'd love to know!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous! I only just tried Orly the other day and really like the formula. Did it last long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this color lasted around a week. It could have lasted a couple days more though!

      Delete