Monday, October 21, 2013

Mint Candy Apples in Candy Land

(Sorry, I'm really bad at naming posts...)

Today, I have a mani that's inspired by Tales About Nails' accent manis. (Make sure to check her out because she has great swatches as well!) I wore this mani two weeks ago, if I remember correctly.





I have Essie Mint Candy Apple on all my nails, except for my accent nail, which had Jindie Nails Candy Land on. To add a bit of sparkle, I applied a piece of glitter from Milani Gold on my middle finger with a dotting tool.

What do you guys think? I'd love to know!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

P.S. Changed the font and placement of my logo again. I wanted to make it reader-friendly! :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Your nails look perfect and the polish is so glossy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe not a bad title at all :) It's such a pretty mani and Candy Land matches Mint Candy Apple beautifully

    ReplyDelete