Monday, November 18, 2013

Inspired by Smudged Polish: Girly Pink and Black Manicure

Today, I have a mani I wore a couple or so weeks ago. It's a skittle manicure inspired by Smudged Polish on instagram. I actually didn't like it as much as I thought I would! I guess I prefer girly manicures on others' nails to mine. On another note, I can't decide if Julep Brandt is a grey-toned black or a very deep charcoal!




What I used:
Duri Rejuvacote as basecoat
Thumb: polka dots with Julep Brandt over OPI Don't Burst My Bubble
Index: OPI Don't Burst My Bubble
Middle: Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones over OPI Don't Burst My Bubble
Ring: individually-placed glitter from Milani Silver over OPI Don't Burst My Bubble
Pinky: Julep Brandt
Poshe Fast Dry Top Coat

Thanks for looking!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. love this girly yet understated look. pale pink and black is one of my favorite color combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this... it is adorable. Girly and Modern at the same time. Good job!

    ReplyDelete