Saturday, November 23, 2013

Orly Snowcone with White Polka Dots

Today, I have a very simple, but cute manicure! I can't keep my nails naked for very long before I start picking at them anymore so I chose to do some polka dot nails. I did this really quickly (probably 15-20 minutes tops) so please pardon the slight smears!


I used Orly Snowcone, a wonderful cornflower blue creme, as my base. I got it in a mini bottle so I'm thinking about either purchasing a full-sized one or hunting for a cheaper alternative once I'm done with it. Then, using my second smallest dotting tool, I carefully dotted with Zoya Purity, an opaque white creme. I'm really making progress with polka dots since they're much rounder and more uniform now. :P I topped everything off with NYC Grand Central Station, a new (and very cheap!) fast dry topcoat I recently got and am testing.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment