Saturday, November 30, 2013

Underwater

Today, I have a mani that was on my mind for quite some time. I finally just went with it to see how it would turn out. Luckily, it came out pretty well! (Though I could have done better on the glitter gradient...) The mani conjured thoughts of Ariel the Little Mermaid, mermaid tails, and sparkly fish scales so I bequeathed it "underwater". :D


I used Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam-lam, a dark, green-leaning teal creme, on all ten fingers. I can't believe it was my first time wearing this gem because it is seriously gorgeous! Then, I applied Jordana Carnival, a Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe dupe, on my middle and ring fingers. After declaring my ring fingers as my accent nails, I tried to do a glitter gradient with Milani Gold, my go-to gold glitter polish. Next time, I'll use a less chunky glitter polish so I can do a proper glitter gradient.



Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. super pretty :) love it!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete