Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Moustaches and Polka Dots for Movember

Today, I have a mani that showcases moustaches (and polka dots) for Movember! Movember actually started as a way to raise awareness about men's health issues, such as prostate cancer. (I feel that much of the public, unfortunately, doesn't actually know about the movement's focus.) I'm showing my other hand because, even though I waited for what seemed like forever and floated my fast dry topcoat, I still managed to badly smear my left ring finger. Figures. -_- 


For my base, I used Wet 'n Wild 2% Milk, a great sheer beige nude. For the polka dots, I used Ulta Little Black Dress and my second smallest dotting tool. On my accent nail, I used a moustache glitter that came from my Doctor Lacquer Stubs & Movember polish and bag of moustache glitter set. I'm feeling quite fancy now!

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment