Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sinful Colors Timbleberry + Funky Fingers Sand and Stillettos Mani


I loved Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos so much that I used it again, but as accents. On my other hand, I painted all my fingers with Sinful Colors Timbleberry, which I swatched here. I wore this mani for almost the whole week and I LOVED every minute of wearing it. I love the Christmas lights-like holo. I loved the neon-ness. The weather has been very dreary lately. It's dark and rainy and windy. :( The brightness and glittery-ness of this mani was much needed! Not much else to say, I just wanted to relieve a little stress. Finals are coming up (and then winter break~) so I'm trying to survive with all my might. (Not that I have much from lack of sleep...) STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!! Me pongo loca! I'm going crazy!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: