Thursday, December 6, 2012

PANTONE Unveils Color of the Year 2013 and Spring 2013 Fashion Color Trends


Color of the Year 2013: Emerald

For more information, click here.


Spring 2013 Fashion Color Trends

For more information, click here.

Earlier this year, Pantone unveiled Tangerine Tango as the Color of the Year 2012. (Sinful Colors Citrine was extremely popular for being so close to that color.) Excited for the color trends next year? Are there any colors you're looking forward to? I'm really loving Emerald, Poppy, Grayed Jade, and African Violet.

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, I meant to look this up. I have so much tangerine stuff this year. Now I know we are going to see a ton of emerald. I'm glad to see the poppy red in the collection.

    ReplyDelete