Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chanel Taboo

Gift









Chanel Taboo is an exquisite gem. It has a deep blue base packed with red shimmer that shifts to yellow at extreme angles and blue flakie-shimmer that flashes pink. It's very pigmented, and I almost got away with only 1 coat! I did 2 coats for good measure though. The formula was nearly perfect! It was super easy to control, smooth, and creamy. It was such a joy to apply! Also, the viscosity is probably the best of all my polishes. Unfortunately, Taboo didn't level well; however, it wasn't noticeable since it was a dark, vampy shade. :) It dried shiny, but I still used top coat to smooth everything out.

Much thanks to my friends who gifted this to me! :D

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What a deep and rich shade of purple. I love how the shimmer in it sparkles when the sun hits it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beaut of a polish!!
    - nailstori xox

    ReplyDelete