Thursday, August 28, 2014

A-England Saint George

Self-purchased










A-England Saint George is an exquisite, pine green with a subtle linear holo, which was difficult to capture in pictures. In the bottle, it looks like a green-leaning teal.  It's so unbelievably pigmented that it took just 1 coat to become opaque on my somewhat short nails. If you have long nails, then you'll need 2. Make sure to wear 2 coats of base coat or your nails will get stained! It had, by far, the best formula I have ever tried. It totally beats OPI's. It's so creamy and easy to apply and control. The viscosity was amazing as well. It dried so lustrously too! I can't say enough wonderful things about this polish. Saint George really leaves me speechless and astonished. This beats almost every other polish in my collection. (I haven't tried my other three A-Englands yet so I can't be sure. ;) ) You definitely need this little gem in your life.










I should stop spazzing now... Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Its pretty! Just love seeing all those swatches of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great color!

    Have a nice weekend! XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete