Thursday, June 19, 2014

Winmax Nail Sparks #9

Self-purchased






Winmax Nail Sparks #9 is a delightful golden beige glassfleck packed with holographic shimmer. It's super duper sparkly! Like golden fairy dust! :D I used 3 coats because it was sheer and I needed to cover up some staining, but it looks just as wonderful with 1 or 2 coats. I think it'll be great for shimmery gradients because it's so sheer. I would say it's in the same vein as Picture Polish Majesty based on swatches I've seen. The formula was great and easy to apply. It dried quickly with a nice shine, though I still used top coat.

You can purchase Winmax nail polishes, which are housed in 8-mL bottles, for $1.50 each at Daiso, a Japanese dollar store with many locations overseas. (Unless marked, all items sold at Daiso are $1.50 each.) However, selection varies across stores.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Its pretty! I love how neutral and soft this is. The sparkle and shimmer in it is nice too.

    ReplyDelete