Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Color Club Holiday Splendor + Essie First Timer

Self-purchased










Color Club Holiday Splendor (index and middle fingers) has holographic silver glitter in a vibrant green jelly base that has hints of blue to it. I used 3 coats because I wanted depth. It could have definitely been a 2-coater though (albeit with some visible nail line). The formula was amazing! It was easy to apply and control, extremely pigmented, and packed with glitter. I adore Holiday Splendor! It dried gritty so I applied top coat.

Essie First Timer (ring and pinky fingers) is a vivid peppermint green creme. I used 3 coats. The formula was creamy, though a little thin. Nevertheless, it was easy to control. It dried shiny, but I still applied top coat.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. These two colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG HOLIDAY SPLENDOR! I might have to add a few more Color Clubs to my collection...

    ReplyDelete