Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Essie Playa del Platinum + Sally Hansen Golden-I

Self-purchased


Sally Hansen Golden-I (index and middle fingers) is a cool-toned gold foil. I used 4 coats in case it showed up patchy on camera, but I could have definitely gotten away with only 3 coats. The formula was great and easy to control, which I find standard for many of my Sally Hansen polishes. It dried very reflective. With top coat.
Essie Playa del Platinum (ring and pinky fingers) is a sandy grey/greige creme. I actually really like greige (a word blend of "grey" and "beige") - it's a shame I don't have more of them! I used 3 coats; the first coat was sheer so I used medium thick coats on my last two. The formula was thin and watery, which made it troublesome to apply. I definitely had to do some cleanup. It dried shiny, but I used a fast-dry top coat to make sure all the layers dried properly.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: