Monday, February 4, 2013

Urban Outfitters Green Holo





Urban Outfitters Green Holo

Green Holo is a light green holographic. Depending on the lighting, it looks light blue. For the most part though, it's so holographic that you can't tell precisely what color it is. (Which is an awesome thing in my book!) I used 2 coats here, with a basecoat. In retrospect, it was a poor decision because I had to be careful going over patchy areas while the polish was still wet since the brush would pick up some of the polish. For all intents and purposes, wear Green Holo WITHOUT a basecoat. (I hear water-based basecoats are okay though.) Fortunately, the basecoat had no effects on the formula as it still applied smoothly. The dry time was slower than average. I didn't dare apply topcoat lest the holo dulled. Even with all the kinks, I LOVE GREEN HOLO. So, yeah. This stuff is pretty magical. (Would look more so, but I didn't have any sun when I did these swatches.)

In the last three photos, you can see the light green base color better. It's still MUCH more holo than what pictures show though.




What do you think about Green Holo? Are you glad that holos are trendy again and more available now? (In my opinion, they should have never left. I blame American safety regulations...)

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

P.S. I'm not the only one who needs a pick-me-up on Mondays, right? Holos for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment