Friday, February 1, 2013

L'Oreal Owl's Night



L'Oreal Owl's Night

YES, this is THE Owl's Night! It is a dark brown creme with gorgeous gold shimmer that flashes copper and green at certain angles. Now I know why it was so elusive when it was released! I used 3 thin coats here, but you can get away with 2 thicker ones. I mistakenly thought it would be sheer and need buildup so I used thin coats to avoid thickness. Owl's Night had a nice formula and I encountered no problems during application. It dried with a nice shine and the dry time was average. The one thing I didn't really like was that the brush was a little too wide for my pinky. (Then again, I have small nails...) I was expecting a brush like that of L'Oreal's Colour Riche nail polish line. It's really a minor thing though. And if you were thinking it, then yes! I killed ANOTHER lemming! :D (I dare call this lemming week!) I purchased this and Sonia Kashuk Fairy Tale from the same blog sale.

What do you think of the elusive Owl's Night?

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment