Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ABC Challenge: R - Sinful Colors Rainstorm

Self-purchased



Sinful Colors Rainstorm is a chic, grey-toned dark blue creme. Depending on the lighting, it can look more grey or more blue. It was SO close to being a one-coater, but I used 2 medium coats. I have no doubt that it'll be a one-coater in one thicker coat though. The formula was spectacular - creamy and extremely pigmented. Application was a breeze. (Boy, I haven't said that in a long while!) It dried shiny so I didn't use top coat. Rainstorm is definitely one of Sinful Colors' hidden gems so I'm really glad that Millie the Nail Smith enabled me to get it! Unfortunately, it was limited edition, but I'm sure you can find it on blog sales and eBay. ;)

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments: