Monday, April 27, 2015

ROY G. BIV Favorites: White

Today is the last post of the ROY G. BIV Favorites series in its initial run*! :( I hope you enjoyed this series as much as I did. It was really fun hunting through my collection for my favorites! (Taking and editing pictures of each and every polish that made it to this series much less so...)


Essie Marshmallow


Wet 'n Wild French White Creme


Orly Peaceful Opposition


Nails Inc. Sweets Way


The Hungry Asian Belle


Jindie Nails Candy Land


Jindie Nails Candy Land Remixed


365 Days of Color One Colorful Year


Wing Dust Collections Hope


White Owl Lacquers Dwelling on Dreams


Gloss 'n Sparkle Unicorn Spawn


Pop Culture Cosmetics Dreaming of a Pink Christmas


Color Club For You

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

*Inevitably, my collection will grow... And with that, so will the number of my favorites! I plan to post my additional favorites periodically.

1 comment:

  1. Great white favorites. Love seeing all those crellies.

    ReplyDelete