Saturday, April 18, 2015

Les Nail Smiths: April 2015 - Korean Nail Art Inspired or Recreation

For this month's LNS, I wanted us to create a mani that was inspired by or a recreation of some Korean nail art. I was inspired by this mani from 0219_s2 on instagram. Instead of doing polka dots on my accent nails, I decided to keep them simple with a creme polish because I thought the sunny side-up eggs were elaborate enough. I really enjoyed wearing this mani, although it did make me really hungry when I finished painting it!



This was a really simple mani to do! All I did was drag my largest dotting tool to create the undulating membrane of the egg whites and then dot on the yolk.

Egg white: Julep Eileen
Yolk: Julep Catrina
Accent nails: Revlon Buttercup

Make sure to check out Millie's LNS mani as well!

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

3 comments: