1. What color are you wearing right now? Julep Shelly, a really pretty mint creme with a touch of blue. A review is coming soon! ;)
2. What nail product can’t you live without? Definitely fast-dry top coats! I really wonder how I got by without them before I found out about them.
3. What is your favorite nail brand?
Mainstream: Essie. Packaging, colors (fabulous greens and blues), and improving formula. Indie: Starrily. Amazing glitter bombs and full-coverage glitters, though she also makes other finishes.
4. What shape nail do you wear? Squoval. I constantly switch between rounds and squovals, but only the latter makes me truly happy. It's too bad I have to actively maintain the shape since it's not my natural nail shape. But, my nails don't break or feel weak. :)
5. What’s your go-to red, pink and neutral nail polish? I have tons of unswatched polishes so my go-to's are subject to change. Red: Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby. Beautiful crelly formula. Pink: Essie Sugar Daddy. I cheated with this one since I actually prefer nude-y pinks. Neutral: OPI Samoan Sand. "Always." (RIP Snape.)
6. Short or long Nails? Short! When my nails are long, they don't keep their shape well because they curve. :(
7. What nail polish colors are on your nail wish list? I have several... But the ones I want the most are Chanel Frenzy and Ballerina, Guerlain Gemma, Essie Petal Pushers, Formula X Moon Glow, Zoya Leah, and OPI Act Your Beige! and You're a Doll! Yup, I LOVE nudes.
8. When do you paint your nails? Morning, afternoon or evening? I like to paint them in the afternoon because I get the perfect amount of sunlight for swatching.
9. What’s your top nail tip that you swear by?
Hmm... I guess painting my nails using Lacquerized's method. It really prevents messes so I don't have to cleanup!
10. What nail polish do you regret buying? Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty. I bought it during the beginning of my growing love for nail polish. It's a pretty yellow, but so sheer yellow that it takes FOUR coats to become opaque. I only keep it because of nostalgia.
11. Neon or pastel? Why not both?
12. What’s your favorite color right now/you wear all the time?
Right now, my favorite color is mint (re: Julep Shelly), but I don't wear it all the time. I don't have one I wear all the time, actually. However, the polish I've worn several times now is either OPI Tickle My France-y, OPI Samoan Sand, or L'Oreal Walk on the Beach. I tag anyone and everyone! But especially you, Millie the Nail Smith. Thanks for reading! See you on the other side of the day! Michelle