Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Models Own Magpie

Self-purchased




Models Own Magpie is a slightly blue-toned mint crelly loaded with various sizes of black hex glitter to give a speckled effect. (Unfortunately, I couldn't correctly capture the color. It really is a mint in real life! :( ) Instead of looking like speckled eggs as it was marketed, Magpie reminds me of mint chocolate ice cream. :D Om nom nom... I used 2 coats on my nubs. Longer nails might need 3 coats for opacity. For a crelly, it covered surprisingly well on the first coat. Crellies usually take 3 coats to become opaque. The formula was great! Even though it was a tad thick, I had no problems polishing or getting out the glitter. It was also easy to control. It dried shiny, but lumpy-looking so I used top coat.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: