Thursday, September 4, 2014

Color Club In the Limelight + OPI Polka.com

Self-purchased


Color Club In the Limelight is a wonderful dark periwinkle creme, though the first coat was unexpectedly sheer. I used 2 coats. The formula was a bit thin, but easily built up and applied well. It dried very shiny so I didn't use top coat.




OPI Polka.com has a mixture of magenta, blurple, and teal glitter in a clear base. It's super pretty! Yet another polish I don't know why I haven't worn until now... :( I dabbed/brushed on 1 coat. The formula was subpar for OPI standards. The base is thin and a bit runny, which makes for a bad glitter base. As mentioned, I had to use a mixture of dabbing and brushing to apply Polka.com. However, I had little trouble getting out the hex glitter. :) It dried shiny and mostly smooth so I didn't use top coat.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Nice combination together. I have that glitter and really like it.

    ReplyDelete