Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hard Candy So So Sequin + Essie Bikini So Teeny

Self-purchased







Hard Candy So So Sequin (index and middle fingers) is a terrific combination of teal hex and holographic pale pink fine glitter in a clear base. It's so, so pretty - and I aim to use it as much as possible! It's also quite dense so "undies" aren't needed. I used 3 coats. The formula was very dry so I had to add in thinner, which helped a bit. Next time, though, I will need to add more thinner so the polish can actually flow. (This issue probably occurred because people opened the bottle and didn't close it tightly...) I had no problems getting out the teal hexes, but I did have to maneuver them since they tended to clump together. It dried gritty so I used 3 (!) coats of top coat.

Essie Bikini So Teeny (ring and pinky fingers) is a pale, yet vivid periwinkle creme with hidden silver shimmer. It's a darling shade and perfect for spring and summer. I used 3 coats. The formula was thin and watery, but wasn't too hard to control. I just had to make sure to apply it carefully. It dried shiny, but I still used top coat.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: