Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Pantone Colors of the Year 2016: Rose Quartz & Serenity - Shop My Stash

This year, Pantone has released two colors of the year for 2016. They are Rose Quartz (a delicate, pastel pink) and Serenity (a dusty periwinkle). Normally, there is only one color of the year so I was very surprised a couple months ago when I learned there'll be two. But after reading Pantone's message about having two colors this year, I really understood why.




The Pantone Colors of the Year seem fairly common this time so I'm sure pretty much every person with a nail polish collection would have at least one of this year's colors. I decided to do a "shop my stash" to see if I still had similar colors in my collection now that I've pretty much finished my massive destash. (I didn't realize I have so many shades that were rose quartz!) I hope this post will give you more polish choices for Rose Quartz and Serenity. Flails and Nails did a similar post a couple days ago.


Left to right:
Work appropriate: Essence Sweet as Candy and Essie Sugar Daddy
Shimmer: Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love
Creme and scented: Revlon Pink Pineapple


Left to right:
Creme: Butter London Sprog
Brighter option with hidden shimmer: Essie Bikini So Teeny

Thanks for reading!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment