1. What is you favourite nail polish finish (eg. creme, crelly, glitter, etc)?
Definitely cremes! Even most of My Top 10 (2015) consists of cremes.
2. What is your favourite “pretty ugly” shade?
Barry M Mustard... You guessed it! A mustard creme.
3. Which polish in your collection is the most sentimental to you?
It's either China Glaze White Ice because my dad actually went out to get a few China Glazes when I asked for For Audrey (which he couldn't find), which was how my collection began, or Chanel #583 Taboo, which one of my good friends since high school pitched in to help me buy for my 21st birthday.
4. If you could go back in time and buy any collection, what would it be?
None, really. I prefer buying individual polishes.
5. What is your go-to “all occasion” polish?
OPI Samoan Sand - you can never go wrong with a nude polish!
6. What items are essential to your nail care routine?
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover, Badger Balm Cuticle Care, Sunny's Cuticle Oil samplers, and a plastic cuticle pusher.
7. What is your favourite “newly discovered” brand (indie or mainstream)?
I don't have one. Ever since I finished my major destash, I unfollowed many swatchers on Instagram and Bloglovin' so I wouldn't be tempted by new polishes anymore. (It has worked by the way!)
8. What is your go-to “bad ass” colour (the colour that makes you feel sexiest or most badass)?
Definitely a black creme! I recommend Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and Ebony Hates Chris, by the way.
9. Indie or Mainstream?
I prefer mainstream now, specifically Essie. My style has changed recently so I love wearing cremes and sheer nudes. (Check out my favorite nudes!) It's hard to find such polishes from indies. Not to mention, I love Essie's square bottles! They're so easy to store and aesthetically pleasing.
10. Which brand’s collections do you most look forward to?
I guess Essie's? I like looking at the packaging and color palette even though the collections don't excite me anymore.