Wednesday, April 16, 2014

365 Days of Color One Colorful Year

Self-purchased




365 Days of Color One Colorful Year has a white crelly base packed with almost every glitter 365 Days of Color used in its first year. It was a limited edition polish created to mark the one year anniversary of 365 Days of Color. I received #29 out of the 60 that were made! I seriously regret only wearing this now since it is super glitter-happy and AMAZING!!! It's like a birthday in a bottle. I used 4 coats because the crelly base was sheer. The formula was really good for this type of polish, requiring only minor dabbing and no need to spin the brush inside the bottle for maximum explosion of glitter on the nails. However, there was a little glitter settling so I recommend setting the bottle upside-down for a few minutes before application. It dried a bit bumpy because of all the glitter so I used 1 coat of top coat.

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: