Monday, February 24, 2014

Maybelline Clearly Spotted

Self-purchased



Maybelline Clearly Spotted is a mix of medium, small, and fine black and white matte hex glitter in a clear base. It's best used as a glitter topper and very versatile so you can wear it over any color (and also gradients)! I wore 1 coat over L'Oreal Walk on the Beach. The formula was great! In fact, it has my ideal formula for glitter toppers because it had just the right viscosity and amount of clear base, making the application practically effortless. (I say "practically" because I dabbed a little here and there to make it appear more uniform, which is how I prefer to wear glitter toppers.) It didn't dry shiny because of the matte glitter; I used 2 coats of topcoat because it dried a bit bumpy. I definitely recommend Clearly Spotted for any collection. I was very happy with it, compared to the other variations of black and white glitter toppers. (I guess I won't be able to get over the bar glitter that is in some variations.) I'm thinking about getting one or two back-ups because Maybelline, unfortunately, uses mini-sized polish bottles. :(

Thanks for looking! See you on the other side of the day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I love black and white glitter and this is one I've been wanting too! Its great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful polish! You won't regret it!

      Delete