Friday, August 16, 2013

Ninja Polish Divinity

Self-purchased








Ninja Polish Divinity has a purple jelly base packed with multichrome shimmer that shifts dramatically. Most of the time you can't even see the base; all you see is the red, orange, yellow, and green shift of the shimmer. I used 3 coats to be sure, but I think you can get away with just 2. It's very reminiscent of Clarins 230, aka Unicorn Pee - the polish of the gods. (No lie, google it!) I had this polish for a few months already, but was surprised to find that it was a little dry. Because of this, I had to redip my brush a lot while polishing. It dried a bit flat so I used 1 coat of top coat, making the shimmer glisten beautifully in the sun. Dry time was nice. Again, I included a picture of it in water to show you the different color flashes.

I purchased Divinity from Ninja Polish. Be sure to follow Ninja Polish on facebook and sign up for e-mails for restock info!

What do you guys think of Divinity? I'd love to know!

See you guys on the other side of the day!

Michelle

1 comment: